Winter School On Fostering Research In Disability At NALSAR Hyderabad
Centre for Disability Studies, NALSAR University of Law and the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences, BITS-Pilani Hyderabad Campus will co-organize a Fostering Research in Disability Winter School to be held from 16th to 21st December 2019.
Theme: Voice, Representation and Participation in Law and Culture
Topics of instruction and discussion include:
- Disability exclusions and inclusions: legally embedded and culturally enabled
- Personhood related to disability – legal concepts and cultural notions
- Discourses of human rights and social justice
- 'Disability culture' and disability in culture
- Configuration of 'voice' and 'representation' within disability studies scholarship
Programme Fees: Rs. 1500 including food.
How to apply?
- All persons interested in attending the school may write to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7th June 2019expressing their interest in the programme and why they wish to attend it.
- Keeping in view the intensity of the exercise only 30 candidates will be admitted into the school. Preference will be accorded to persons with disabilities.
- The final list of selected candidates shall be announced by 30th June 2019. Travel expenses will have to be borne by the participants.
To Access Brochure click here