Youth Bar Association of India is organizing its 1st National Virtual Summer School.
Theme: Mediation: Theory & Practice
Dates: The Summer Virtual School will last for 10 days starting from 10th of July.
· Hon'ble Mr. Justice Kurian Joseph, Former Judge, The Supreme Court of India.
· Mr. Sriram Panchu, Senior Advocate & Mediator
· Mr. George Lim, Chairman, Singapore International Mediation Centre.
· Mr. Brian Speers, President Commonwealth Lawyers Association
· Hon'ble Judge Ms. Joyce Auloch, Former Judge International Criminal Court, International Mediator
· Mr. Rakesh Khanna, senior Advocate & Mediator
· Mr. J. M. Sharma, senior Advocate & Mediator
· Mr. Rajeev Dutta, senior Advocate & Mediator
· Ms. Aishwarya Bhati, ASG & senior Advocate
· Prof.(Dr.) Rajesh Bahuguna, Dean Law college dehradun & Officiating VC Uttaranchal University
· Mr. R. Santhana Krishnan, Advocate & Mediator, SC
· Mr. Sanpreet Singh Ajamni, president YBAI & Advocate SC
To register, click here.
For further details, click here.
LiveLaw is the media partner for the summer school.