Law Corner is pleased to announce content writing internship for law students from all over India as a part of the Knowledge Management program.
The internship will require interested applicants to submit write-ups (for blog posts) curated for consumers looking for online legal solutions.
Our Instructor we will be assisting and guiding you in creating user-friendly content and subsequently you will be required to write on variety of laws pertaining to different subjects and areas of law.
We are looking for Law students from across India; preferably those who have passion in writing as the articles will revolve around topics which require certain level of expertise on laws and proficient research acumen.
Work from Home [Online] Part-time Internship.
1. Last date of Application before 11:59 PM, 20th May, 2020
2. Confirmation of Selection on 25th May 2020
3. Duration of Internship from 25th May to 25th June, 2020.
4. Provide Certificates on or before 30th June, 2020.
1. Top Five Intern will get Free Publication on Lex Research Hub Journal ISSN- 2582 – 211X.*
2. Internship E-Certificate will be provided after Successfully Complete.
* Subject to the approval of Editorial Board.
One Month [25th May to 25th June]
Preferably students of Under-Graduate & Post- Graduate Law programs. But anybody is welcome to apply those who have passion in writing.
All interested applicants are requested to mail their CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject "Application for Internship Program" before 11:59 PM, 20th May, 2020.
Email – email@example.com
Mobile – 8436488805
To Access Official Notification CLICK HERE