Admission Notification: ICFAI Law School; LLM, 2019
ICAI invites online and offline application admission modalities for admission into one year LLM Program in Corporate & Commercial Laws, Tax Laws and Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) offered in semester mode.
- The applicants desirous to join the LLM Program should have obtained the Graduation in Five Year / Three Year Law (BA-LLB / BBA-LLB / LLB) or any equivalent degree in Law with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Should be qualified in the ICFAI Law School Admission Test for PG Programs 2019 conducted by ICFAI Law School, IFHE, Hyderabad.
- The applicants appearing for final year examination and awaiting results may also apply for the Admission Test.
- The admission, however, remain provisional until they produce mark sheets establishing their eligibility.
- The last date for submitting the proof of eligibility is September 17, 2019, failing which the provisional admission will automatically stand cancelled.
How to apply?
- Online Application: Fill and submit the online Application Form available at www.ifheindia.org/fol, make a payment of Rs. 1,000 towards registration fee using credit card (Visa/Master Card/ Citibank Card) / Debit Card / Net Banking through the secure internet payment gateway.
- Download the Application Form: Download the Application Form, available at www.ifheindia.org/fol, complete it, and send to the Admissions Officer along with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000 towards registration fee in favor of "IFHE - Prospectus Fee A/c ILSAT 2019" payable at Hyderabad. To such registered applicants (online) hard copy of the prospectus will be sent.
- Applicants can fill in the application form and send it to the Admissions Office.
- To apply online click here
- The Last date for Submission of Completed Application Form: July 02, 2019
- Admission Test and Interviews: July 08, 2019
- Reporting and Registration: July 18, 2019
- Commencement of Program: July 19, 2019
To Access Official Notification click here
For more details click here