Admission Notification: ICFAI, Law School; Ph. D Program, 2019
ICAI invites application admission modalities for admission into Ph.D. Program. The ICFAI Law School offers both full time and part time research program (Ph.D.) in Law.
- A candidate is eligible for admission into the Ph.D. program both full time/part time if he/she obtained not less than 55% marks at the Post Graduate Degree in Law in regular study mode from a recognized University.
- The following candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria are eligible for admission into a part-time Ph.D. Program:
- Regular teachers working in University Law Colleges or affiliated Law Colleges with a minimum of three years of continuous teaching experience.
- Practicing Advocates with a minimum of 5 years professional experience.
- Judicial Officers with a minimum of 5 years of experience. Retired Judicial Officers are also eligible to pursue Ph.D. Program in Law.
- Any Gazetted Officer with a minimum of 8 years of administrative experience.
- Any Executive with a minimum of 10 years of administrative experience in any recognized Law Firm/ Tax Consultants/ Public or Private Limited Company/ Company Secretaries/ LLP.
How to apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply online via link here
- The Last date for Submission of Completed Application Form: July 02, 2019
- Eligibility Test & Personal Interviews: July 08, 2019
- Reporting and Registration: August 05, 2019
- Commencement of Program: August 06, 2019
To Access Official Notification click here