Admission Notification: TERI's One-Year LL.M. Programme
Centre for Post Graduate Legal Studies, TERI School of Advanced Studies, is inviting applications for admission to its one year LL.M. Programme.
Eligibility: A candidate having an LL.B./B.L. Degree from a recognised university/institution.
- Admission to the LL.M. programme is made on the basis of an all-India online test and interview conducted by the TERI School of Advanced Studies.
- The online test will be one-hour long and will consist of one paper with 100 multiple-choice questions.
- The questions will be divided into three sections: Proficiency in English, Analytical Reasoning and Quantitative Ability.
- Wrong answers would invite negative-marking.
- The online test would be followed by a written test and interview of short listed candidates.
- The written test will be on legal reasoning and basic legal knowledge.
- Last date of receipt of application form: 10 May 2019
- Date of online test for eligible candidates: 25-26 May 2019
- Declaration of shortlisted candidates: 3 June 2019
- Date of interviews for shortlisted candidates: 11-14 June 2019
Registration Fee: Rs. 1,250
The admission notification can be accessed here.