Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur is launching B.A. LL.B. (Honours in Adjudication and Justicing), an undergraduate degree course.
About the Course:
- The five-year degree course comprises intensive and exhaustive practical training with regular internships and judicial clerkship and six months of apprenticeship (Semester-X) under the guardianship of High Court Justices and District Judges.
- B.A.LL.B. (Honours in Adjudication and Justicing) is a residential degree course that aims to equip the students with critical legal thinking for entry level of judiciary.
- Its curriculum focuses on pluralism, social integration, and socio-cultural structure of the State.
- mock trials, clinical legal education and field visits are the integral part of the curriculum through which students understand the application of classroom teaching and appreciate the socio-economic and legal issues.
- Candidates must have appeared in the CLAT 2020 Examination;
- Candidates must have completed Higher Secondary Education i.e., 10+2 or an equivalent examination with forty-five percent (45%) or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to Unreserved / OBC / PWD categories and forty percent (40%) marks or its equivalent grade in case of candidates belonging to Reserved Categories;
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen; and
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 20 (twenty) years as on the date of application.
Intake: 40 seats
- November 4, 2020: Applications open online
- November 19, 2020: Application Ends (11:59 P.M.)
For further details, click here.