10th National Moot Court Competition At School of Law, CHRIST, Bangalore
The 10th School of Law, CHRIST National Moot Court Competition is the flagship event of School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) and is scheduled to be held from 13 – 15 September 2019. The competition will be conducted by the Moot Court Society, School of Law, CHRIST (Deemed to be University).
Who can apply?
- All law colleges/institutions/ universities across the country recognized by the Bar Council of India is eligible to take part in the Competition. All participants must be currently pursuing their Bachelor's degree in Law, i.e., either 3 years or 5-year courses.
- Each participating team can comprise of either two (2) or three (3) members. In case of two (2) members, both the members shall be designated as speakers.
- In case of three (3) members, two (2) members shall be designated as speakers and one (1) member shall be designated as the researcher.
- Competition registration shall be based on first come first serve basis to 40 participating teams. Registration shall be successful upon completion of all formalities mentioned in the Rules. Last day for Online Registration is 28th August 2019.
- To register click here
- The Last Date for Online Registration – 28th August 2019
- The Last date for receiving copies of Reg. Form/ Approval Letter and Last date for seeking clarifications – 30th August 2019
- Release of clarifications and Team Codes – 3rd September 2019
- Submission of Travel Form – 3rd September 2019
- The Last Date for Submission of Memorials One Hard Copy (both petitioner and respondent) and Soft Copy by email – 7th September 2019
- Orientation and Submission of Memorials (Five Hard Copies) Prelims Rounds 1 and 2 – 13th September 2019
- Octa Finals/Quarter Finals/Semi-Finals – 14th September 2019
- Finals – 15th September 2019
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Moot Proposition click here