1st NALSAR Public International Law Moot Court Competition
The National Academy of Legal Studies and Research (NALSAR), Hyderabad announces the inaugural edition of the NALSAR Public International Law Moot Court Competition scheduled to be held from August 16-18, 2019.
Who can apply?
- The Competition is open to students currently enrolled in LL.B. Undergraduate Degree Courses and LLM Postgraduate Degree Courses.
- Each team shall comprise of a minimum of two members wherein both the members will be required to perform the role of a speaker.
- Teams may comprise of a maximum of three members, wherein two members shall perform the role of a speaker and one member shall perform the role of a researcher.
- The substitution of any Team Member is not allowed after the registration deadline except in extenuating circumstances and only with permission of the Organizers.
- A researcher may be allowed to argue instead of a speaker only with the permission of the Court.
- No certificate or accommodation shall be provided to a fourth member.
- Winning Team Award: The winning team will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 50,000/-
- Runners-Up Team Award: The runners-up team will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 30,000/-
- Best Oralist shall receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 10,000/-
- Second-Best Oralist shall receive a prize worth Rs. 5,000/-
- The team with the Best Memorials will receive a trophy and prize worth Rs. 10,000/-
- The team with the Second-Best Memorial will receive a prize worth 5,000/-
- Best Researcher will receive a prize worth Rs. 10,000/-
- Second-Best Researcher will receive a prize worth 5,000/-
- All Teams qualifying Stage I will be offered an online certificate course by Enhelion free of cost
- Interested teams are required to register by sending a scanned copy of the duly filled Registration Form to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject, "Registration for NALSAR Public International Law Moot 2019".
- The deadline for registration is 10th June 2019.
- Release of Problem: 11 May 2019
- Deadline for Registration: 10 June 2019
- Last date to seek clarifications based on the Problem: 15 June 2019
- Release of Clarifications: 20 June 2019
- Deadline for submission of Memorials: 9 July 2019
- Declaration of Memorial Results to determine the 24 teams that will participate in the Oral Rounds: 16 July 2019
- Deadline for the Selected Teams to confirm participation in Stage II: 18 July 2019
- Deadline for Payment of Registration Fee of Rs. 6000/USD150 (Indian/Overseas Teams resp.): 20 July 2019
- Oral Rounds: 16-18 August 2019
For any queries Email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access registration form click here
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Rules click here
To Access Schedule of Events click here
To Access Compromis click here
To Access Poster click here