NALSAR University of Law is organizing the 2nd edition of the NALSAR UNHCR Public International Law Moot Court Competition, 2021. This edition of the moot is being sponsored by the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR), the UN Refugee Agency. The moot is also organized in association with Indian Society of International Law (ISIL), Enhelion, SCC Online and Eastern Book Company (EBC) as Knowledge Partners.
Date: 15th -16th May 2021
The Competition is open to students currently enrolled in LL.B. Undergraduate Degree Courses or LLM Postgraduate Degree Courses.
How to Register?
- Interested teams are required to register for the Competition by filling the online provisional registration form. For provisional registration form, click here
- After submission of the Provisional Registration Form, a mail confirming the provisional registration will be sent to the respective committee or head/dean of the institution.
- A Final Registration Form will then be sent to the e-mail id of the nominated contact person once the provisional registration has been confirmed. The team must attach the screenshot of the email confirming the provisional registration sent to the respective committee or head or dean of the institution while filling the Final Registration Form.
- Prior payment of Registration Fees for Stage I is required in order to fill the Final Registration Form.
- The teams are also required to notify the Organizers after submitting the final registration form by sending the names of the team members at firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject, "Registration - NALSAR UNHCR PIL Moot 2021"
Deadline for Registration
The last date for completion of all the registration formalities (Provisional + Final) is before 15th March 2021 (11:59 P.M. IST).
For further clarifications or queries, write to email@example.com or Contact Tilak Dangi (+91 96022 97561), Charitha KP (+91 88674 96559), Ayush Goyal (+91 70140 07498), Anshul Agarwal (+91 79762 17443).
For the Provisional Registration form, click here
For Brochure, click here
For Moot Problem, click here
For Schedule, click here
For Rules of Competition, click here