2nd SAARCLAW-JLU Moot Court Competition 2020
2nd SAARCLAW-JLU Moot Court Competition, 2020 (IV edition of JLU Moot court competition) is going to be organized by Jagran Lakecity University, School of Law from 14th to 16th February 2020.
Who can apply?
- Students pursuing 3 years/5 years undergraduate LLB degree course are eligible to participate in this competition. Only one team can participate in each institution.
- The team composition, for the competition, shall comprise of either two members (being designated as Speakers) OR three members (two of them shall be designated as Speakers and one Researcher).
- A fourth or third team member can participate as Observer, subject to the payment of Registration fees for Observer. The Observer will not be permitted to argue as Speaker in any case whatsoever.
- Each team must have a minimum of one participant as a female speaker.
- The Researcher may be permitted to argue as Speaker in case of illness or any unforeseen event, but the permission of the Moot Court Convener in such case shall be mandatory.
- Teams must register by January 2, 2020, by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject "Registration for SAARCLAW JLU Moot Court Competition 2020".
- On receiving the registrations, 40 teams will be allowed to participate in the Competition on First Come-First serve basis. The same will be notified immediately to the respective teams through electronic mail.
- Selected teams must confirm their participation by January 7, 2020, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a scanned copy of Registration form, Demand Draft and Travel details form. Each Team shall be allotted a Team Code upon confirmation of participation.
- October 06, 2019: Release of Proposition
- January 01, 2020: Last Dates for Teams to Apply for Provisional Registration
- January 07, 2020: Last Date for Registration Via E-Mail Along with Details of Payment
- January 17, 2020: Last Date for Submission of Hard Copies of The Registration Form and Travel Plan by Post
- January 18, 2020: Last Date for Seeking Clarifications
- January 25, 2020: Release of Clarifications
- February 1, 2020: Submission of Soft Copies of Memorials
- February 8, 2020: Last Date for Submission of Hard Copies of Memorials
- February 14, 2020: Inaugural of Saarclaw JLU Moot Court Competition, 2020
- February 15, 2020: Preliminary & Quarter Finals Rounds & Researcher's test
- February 16, 2020: Semi-Finals, Final Round & Valedictory
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here