35th BCI All India Inter-University Moot Court At ICFAI Dehradun
The 35th Bar Council of India All India Inter-University Moot Court Competition-2019 is going to be organized by the ICFAI Law School, The ICFAI University, Dehradun from 20th-22nd of April, 2019.
Who can apply?
- Only Law students studying LL.B. are eligible to contest.
- Rs. 3,500/- per team
Mode of Payment
- The participants can make the payment either through Demand Draft or through online transfer, NEFT/RTGS.
- The DD must be made in favour of, "The ICFAI University Dehradun" Payable at "DEHRADUN."
- The last date for registration for the Moot Court Competition is March 31st 2019.
- Scanned copy of the DD may be sent along with the filled in registration, accommodation and travel form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before April 8th2019.
- Note: The moot court problems and the propositions will be released by the Bar Council of India soon.
For any queries Email at email@example.com or contact
- Priya Mishra: +91 9140258304
- Manasvi Gupte: +91 7669979491
- Akaar Srivastava: +91 8756848609
- Prashasti Rajpal: +91 8795265830
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Registration Form click here