Ansal University takes pride in announcing the launch of the 3rd International Moot Court Competition to be held from 6th – 7th April 2019.
Who can apply?
• The Competition shall be open for 'bona fide' students who are pursuing an integrated 5-year LL.B. Programme or 3-year LL. B Programme from an institute/university in India. Such an institution must be recognized by the Bar Council of India.
• Only one team can register from a particular law school/ College/ Institution/University to participate in the Competition.
• The Competition shall be open for Foreign University students pursuing an Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree in law or pursuing any degree relating to International laws/relations.
• Each participating university/college/institute shall nominate only one team consisting of three student members, out of whom, two will be speakers and one will be the researcher.
• The registration of a team is considered to be complete, once the registration fee is paid and the registration details are emailed with the google form duly filled.
• The registration fees for the competition is Rs. 4,000 per team (excluding the accommodation charges).
• Every team which has registered under the Rules shall be allotted a unique code. Once the unique code has been allotted, every team must use the team code for any communication with the Organizers during the course of the Competition.
• The participants are required to pay the Registration Fee alone to complete the registration process. The instructions to pay accommodation charges will be delivered to them once they complete the registration, on the basis of their requirements.
• Link to Provisional Registration: Click here
• Link to Final Registration: Click here
• Registration Fees is Rs. 4000/ – per team excluding accommodation charges.
• Additionally, Rs. 500/ – per person will be charged for accommodation.
• Commencement of Registrations: January 28, 2019
• The release of Abstract: February 1, 2019
• Last Date of Final Registration: March 20, 2019
• The release of two Moot Propositions (One for Preliminary Round – 1 & Preliminary Round – 2 and one for Semi-finals & The Final Round) – March 22, 2019
• Last Date for Seeking Clarifications: March 25, 2019
• The release of Clarifications: March 28, 2019
• Submission of Soft Copies of Memorials: April 2, 2019
• Inauguration; Preliminary Round – 1, Preliminary Round – 2, Cultural Event & Dinner: April 6, 2019
• Semi-finals and Finals: April 7, 2019
• Winning Team: Rs. 1,00,000
• Runner up Team: Rs. 50,000
• Best Speaker: Rs. 20,000
• Best Memorial: Rs. 20,000
For any queries Email at [email protected]
To Access Brochure click here