4th Amity National Moot To Be Held From March 8 To 10
Amity Law School, Amity University, Haryana, is organising its 4thNational Moot Court Competition.
Dates: 8th to 10th March 2019.
Theme: Constitutional Law and Criminal Law
Registration Fee: INR 6,000(including food, accommodation and transportation from/to I.G.I. Airport or nearest Metro Station)
- Release of Moot Problem: 21st December 2018
- Last date for Registration: 20th January 2019
- Last Date for seeking Clarifications: 31st January 2019
- Release of Clarifications: 5th February 2019
- Last date for submission of soft copy of Memorials and Travel Plan: 20th February 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copies of Memorials and Registration Form: 25th February 2019
Queries can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Rule Book can be accessed here.
The Brochure can be accessed here.