Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad is organizing the 4th National Moot Court Competition from 27th to 29th September 2019. The Moot Proposition will be based on the upcoming field of Information Technology Law. It shall also touch upon the crucial aspect of the Fundamental Rights guaranteed by the Constitution of India.
• Student's duly enrolled and pursuing 3 years or 5-year undergraduate law course from any university recognized by the Bar Council of India may apply to participate in the competition.
• Each institution seeking to participate may send a maximum of one (1) team to represent that institution.
• A team may consist of maximum of three (3) members.
• Such team shall include two (2) orators and one (1) researcher.
• Student's pursuing undergraduate law degree (3 year/5-year programmes) from institutions all over the country are welcome to submit their registrations.
• The Registration Form is attached as Annexure- I in the Rules for the 4th Symbiosis Law School, Hyderabad, National Moot Court Competition- 2019.
• The registration fee for the competition is INR 6000/- (Rupees Six Thousand Only) payable by teams selected after the Memorial Round.
• All teams must email a scanned copy of the receipt generated on completion of the wire transfer at email@example.com.
To Access Moot Problem click here
To Access Rules and Regulation click here
To Access Schedule of Competition click here