4th VITSOL National Moot To Be Held From 29th To 31st March
The Moot Court Society of VIT School of Law, VIT Chennai campus, is organizing the 4th VITSOL National Moot Court Competition.
Theme: International Law
Dates: 29th–31st March 2019
Eligibility: The competition is open for students pursuing three or five-year LL.B Degree Course from any recognized College/University/Law School subject to the fulfilment of registration formalities.
- Registration Form and Travel Details: 28th February 2019
- Hard Copy of Demand Draft: 7th March 2019
- Moot Proposition clarification deadline: 14th March 2019
- Deadline for Submission of Soft Copy of Memorials: 19th March 2019 (11:59 PM)
- Deadline for Submission of Hard Copy of Memorials: 25th March 2019 (04:00 PM)
The Moot Proposition, Rules and Registration Form can be accessed here.