5th GNLU Moot On Securities And Investment Law 2019
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar, is organising the 5th edition of GNLU Moot on Securities and Investment Law (GNLUMSIL).
Dates: September 12-15, 2019.
This edition's moot problem deals with the jurisdiction over forward contracts and transitory provisions under the SEBI regulatory framework.
- The winners: INR 50,000
- Runners-up: INR 25,000
- Cash prizes and other awards will be handed out to the Best Orator (Final Rounds), the Best Orator (Preliminary Rounds), the Best Written Submissions, and the Best Researcher.
- Last day for provisional registration: June 24, 2019
- Last day for registration and completion of all formalities: July 15, 2019
- Last day to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: July 7, 2019
- Clarifications, if any, to be published: July 17, 2019
- Last day for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submission: August 19, 2019
- Last day for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submission: August 26, 2019
For further information, click here.