GLC Mumbai's 3rd Dr. Y. P. Trivedi National Tax Moot Court Competition [29th-30th March]
The Government Law College, Mumbai, in association with the Chamber of Tax Consultants, is organising the third edition of the Dr. Y.P. Trivedi National Tax Moot Court Competition, 2019.
Dates: 29th and 30th March 2019
Format of the Moot: A maximum of 24 teams shall participate (of which maximum of 15 teams from outside Mumbai will be accommodated) and the registrations shall be accepted on first come first basis.
Moot Problem: The Moot Proposition shall be a combination of Income Tax Act, 1961 and the Benami Transactions (Prohibition) Act, 1988.
- Opening of registration: 1st March, 2019
- Last date for registration for the competition: 15th March, 2019
- Last date of submission of Memorials: 29th March, 2019 (only hard copies will be accepted)
- Reporting date for participants: 29th March, 2019 at 9.00 AM at Government Law College
- Oral Rounds: 29th and 30th March, 2019
Registration Fee: Rs. 4,500
Accommodation shall be provided for two nights i.e. 28th & 29th March 2019 to teams representing colleges from outside Mumbai.
The moot proposition can be found here.
The rules can be found here.