ICFAI Tripura's 1st N.J. Yasaswy National Moot Court Competition, 2019
9 Jun 2019 4:30 PM GMT
1st N.J. Yasaswy National Moot Court Competition, 2019 is hosted and organized by ICFAI Law School, ICFAI University, Tripura will be held from September 27-29, 2019.
Who can apply?
- Students pursuing 3 years/ 5 years undergraduate LL.B. degree course are eligible to participate in this competition.
- Only one team can participate in each institution.
- Each team shall consist of three members. Two designated as a speaker and one as a researcher.
- The researcher may be permitted to argue as speaker only in case of illness or any unforeseen event, but written permission of the Moot Court Convener in such case shall be mandatory.
- Winner of the Final Round will be given the "Best Team" award.
- Runner-up of the Final Round will be given the "1st Runner Up" award.
- The team placed 3rdwill be given a certificate of "2nd Runner Up".
- Team with the highest memorial scores will be given the "Best Memorial" award.
- "Best Mooter" award shall be determined on the basis of the total marks secured during the Preliminary Round.
- In addition to the above, certificates will be issued to all the participants only during the valedictory function and no prior request shall be entertained in any case.
For any queries Email at email@example.com; or contact 7300911778
Ms. Shruti Das Assistant Professor,
To Access Brochure/ Moot Problem click here