School of law IMS Unison University proudly announces its paramount event, IMS Unison University 7th National Moot Court Competition 2019, to be held from 19th - 21st September 2019. The moot court problem is based on contemporary issues.
• Interested teams are required to register formally by sending the following information latest by 14th August 2019 through e-mail with the subject "Registration- 7th IUU NMCC 2019" at [email protected]
• Rs 6000/- for each participating team consisting of 3 or 2 members, as the case may be, to be submitted through Demand Draft or NEFT.
• The teams upon acknowledgment of registration are required to send a scanned copy of the Registration Form (PDF Format only) duly signed and sealed by the Head of the Institution or Department.
Deadline for Memorial Submission
• 30th August 2019 (last date for submission of soft copy of memorials)
• 14th August 2019 (last date for submission of soft copy of registration form)
• 9th September 2019 (last date for submission of hard copy of memorials)
For any queries contact Arpit Jain- Faculty Co-Convener, Moot Court Society, School of Law, IMS Unison University (9917473751, 884859869).
Aditya Barthwal- Advisor, Moot Court Society, School of Law, IMS Unison University (8859037749).
To Access Moot Proposition click here
To Access Registration Form click here