National Moot Court Competition 2019 At SPARKLE, KLE National Law Fest 2019
In the 3rd year of its inception, KLE College of Law is pleased to announce the 1st KLE National Law Fest – 2019 (SPARKLE) from 26th February 2019 till 3rd March 2019 is organising National Moot Court Competition to be held from 1st March to 3rd March 2019.
Who can apply?
Students pursuing 3 years/5-year undergraduate LL.B. degree course are eligible to participate in this competition.
- Each team should consist of 3 members. This number cannot be modified under any circumstances.
- There shall be 2 speakers and 1 researcher designated for each team. The researcher shall be allowed to argue with prior permission of the court and convener of the moot court committee in case of illness of the designated speaker.
- Each team will be provided a team code during orientation. Teams should not disclose the identity of their institution; such disclosure shall invite penalties including disqualification. The decision for the same shall be at the discretion of the Convener of the Moot Court Committee.
- Teams should register provisionally via mail at email@example.com by 10th February 2019.
- The team should register provisionally by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Registration for National Moot Court Competition, 2019".
- Winner Trophy + Rs. 21,000/-
- Runner up Trophy + Rs. 11,000/-
- Best Memorial Trophy
- Best Student Advocate Trophy
For any queries contact
For a Brochure click here