NHRC-GNLU National Moot Court Competition, 2019
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), in collaboration with National Human Rights Commission (NHRC), is organizing the NHRC-GNLU National Moot Court Competition (NHRC-GNLU NMCC), 2019. The Competition is scheduled to be held during September 26 – 29, 2019. Extending the objective of dissemination of human rights awareness, and in light of current global issues, the moot proposition for the Competition is based on the theme "Cultural Rights of Local Population and Influx of Illegal Migrants and Refugees".
Who can apply?
Any student pursuing an undergraduate LL.B. degree program or its equivalent conducted by any recognized Institution/College/University in India is eligible to participate.
Each Team shall comprise of a minimum of two members and a maximum of three members. Only one team can participate from each college.
Registration Procedure and Fees
No registration fee shall be charged from the teams participating in the Competition.
- The Winners and Runners-up of the competition will receive cash prizes of INR 50,000 and INR 25,000 respectively along with other prizes.
- Additionally, cash prizes and other awards will be handed out to the Best Orator (Final Rounds), the Best Orator (Preliminary Rounds), and the Best Written Submissions.
- Last day for registration and completion of all formalities: August 9, 2019.
- Last day to apply for clarifications regarding the Moot Problem: July 14, 2019.
- Clarifications, if any, to be published: July 22, 2019.
- Last day for submitting the soft copy of the Written Submissions: September 8, 2019.
- Last day for submitting the hard copy of the Written Submissions: September 13, 2019.
To Access Official Schedule of the Competition click here
To Access Registration Form for the moot click here
To Access Moot Problem is available here
To Access Rules of the Competition are available here
To Access Facebook link click here