Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies' School of Law, Bangalore, in collaboration with M Mulla Associates, is organizing a National Virtual Moot Court Competition.
Dates: 11th to 13th September 2020
Eligibility: All students enrolled in an undergraduate or post graduate law program conducted by any college or university shall be eligible for participation in the competition.
Memorial Submission: If the number of registering participants exceeds 24 then a memorial selection round will take place. Top 24 participants with highest memorial marks will proceed to the Preliminary Round of the competition.
- Release of Notification: 9th July 2020
- Last Date to Register: 7th August 2020
- Release of Moot Proposition: 9th July 2020
- First Clarification: 15th August 2020
- Second Clarification: 30th August 2020
- Last Date for Memorial Submission: 3rd September 2020
- Early bird: INR 500
- Regular fee: INR 600
For further details, click here.
Important dates can be found here.
The brochure for the moot can be found here.
The moot proposition can be found here.
LiveLaw is the media partner for the event.