Shri I M Nanavati Memorial National Moot Court Competition 2019-20 At GLS, Ahmedabad 2019-20
GLS Law College organizes and hosts Shri I. M. Nanavati Memorial National Moot Court Competition every year with a Vision an Aim to continue the tradition set forth by the institution, the GLS Law family is proud to announce the Shri I.M. Nanavati Memorial National Moot court Competition to be held on 17-19 January 2020.
Who can apply?
- The Competition shall be open to students who are– Pursuing an integrated 5-year LLB programme in India; Pursuing a 3-year LLB programme in India.
- Only the team member(s) designated as Oralist/Mooter shall be allowed to put forth oral submissions.
- Only the team member(s) designated as Oralist/Mooter shall be allowed to put forth oral submissions. Under no condition shall a team consisting of more than 3 members be allowed to participate.
- Any additional member or Team Coach accompanying a Team will not be entitled to a certificate from the MCC. Such persons shall not be provided accommodation facility. No certificate shall be provided to any fourth member.
- The participating institutions have to provisionally register by sending an email to moot court organizing committee at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1st December 2019.
- The acknowledgement of registration shall be given vide mail to the registering institutions. However, in case such acknowledgement is not received, it shall be the responsibility of the institution to enquire regarding the same and check for availability of the slots.
- In absence of any communication from the MCC regarding the acknowledgment of registration, the same is not to be presumed.
- In order to confirm participation, teams of every Institution should register themselves with the Registration forms duly signed by the heads of the institution along with the fees of Rs.3500/-per team.
For any queries Email at email@example.com
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Travel Plan click here
To Access Moot Proposition click here
To Access Registration form click here