Centre for Public Law, ILS Law College, is organizing an online session on the landmark Champakam Dorairajan case.
Date: 20th June
Time: 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM
Theme: Champakam Dorairajan at 70: Defining Moment of Indian Constitution
- Honorable Sri Raghvendra Singh Chauhan, Chief Justice, Telangana High Court
- Dr. Gopal Guru, Retired Professor, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Renowned Political Scientist
- Dr. Sumit Baudh, Associate Professor, Jindal Global Law School
- Dr. Sanjay Jain, Associate Professor and Principal Additional Charge, ILS Law College
- Sri Rahul Bajaj, Rhodes Scholar, Disability Rights, Activist
- Ms. Rashmi Raghavan, Student Presenter, ILS Law College
The session will be moderated by Mr. Amit Pai, AOR, Supreme Court of India.
The session can be accessed here.
The poster for the session can be accessed here.