Call For Papers: Conference On Women In Contemporary Society At RILS, Bangalore
Ramaiah Institution of Legal Studies (RILS) – A the unit under MS Ramaiah Foundation is a Law college in Bangalore under the visionary of Dr M R Pattabiram.
Theme: Women in Contemporary Society
- Women and Constitutional Rights
- Women and Employment
- Women and Property
- Women and Politics
- Women and Education
- Women and Worklife Balance
- Women and Religion
- Women and Economic Empowerment
- Women and Values in Society
- Women and Surrogacy
- Women and crime
- Women Entrepreneurship and Financial Support Sector
- Women and Agriculture
- Women and Media and Press
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words.
- The abstracts shall be sent on or before 28th April 2019 to events[at]rilsbangalore.in.
- The confirmation for the selection of the abstract will be communicated on 2nd May 2019.
To register, click here.
- Student: 300 INR
- Student Co-authorship: 600 INR
- Research Scholars: 500 INR
- Academicians/Professionals: 750 INR
- Last date of abstract submission: 28th April 2019
- Confirmation of abstract: 02nd May 2019
- Last date of registration: 06th May 2019
- Submission of full paper: 10th May 2019
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Poster click here
To Access Cover Letter click here