12 April 2019 10:57 AM GMT
School of Law, Ansal University is organising International Conference on Child Rights to be held on 27 April 2019.Themes Child Protection Laws and the role of NHRC and other agencies Protection of Children: International Laws Framework Family and Alternative CareCyber Space and ChildrenChild Abuse and Child TraffickingA child in the care of need...
School of Law, Ansal University is organising International Conference on Child Rights to be held on 27 April 2019.
· Students/Research Scholars: 1000/- per person (Co-authorship is allowed)
- Skype Presentation: 1200/-
· Professionals/Academicians/Others: 1500/-
- Skype Presentation: 1700/-
· Last date for submission of Full Paper along with Abstract: 15 April 2019
· Last date for submission of Registration Fees: 15 April 2019
· Date of the Conference: 27 April 2019Date of the seminar: 30th April and 1st May.
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Provisional Registration form