Call For Papers: International Conference on Child Rights At Ansal University
School of Law, Ansal University is organising International Conference on Child Rights to be held on 27 April 2019.
- Child Protection Laws and the role of NHRC and other agencies
- Protection of Children: International Laws Framework
- Family and Alternative Care
- Cyber Space and Children
- Child Abuse and Child Trafficking
- A child in the care of need and protection and child in conflict with laws.
- Role of NGOs
· Students/Research Scholars: 1000/- per person (Co-authorship is allowed)
- Skype Presentation: 1200/-
· Professionals/Academicians/Others: 1500/-
- Skype Presentation: 1700/-
· Last date for submission of Full Paper along with Abstract: 15 April 2019
· Last date for submission of Registration Fees: 15 April 2019
· Date of the Conference: 27 April 2019Date of the seminar: 30th April and 1st May.
To Access Brochure click here
To Access Provisional Registration form