Call For Papers: RMLNLU-CTIL Conference On International Trade Law
The Journal Committee at Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National University, Lucknow, in collaboration with Centre for Trade and Investment Law, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade is organizing RMLNLU- CTIL Conference on International Trade Law (7th RMLNLU International Legal Essay Writing Competition) on February 02, 2020.
- Policy Proposals for Export-Led Growth in Compliance with WTO Law
- Legal Dimensions of Agrarian Distress and International Economic Law
Who can apply?
- Authors must be pursuing their 5-year integrated LLB (Hons.) course/3-year LLB course/LLM from any recognized university in India and equivalent undergraduate law degree, abroad for the academic year of 2019-2020, to be eligible to participate in the Competition.
- Co-authorship of entries (maximum two) among individuals from the same or different institutions are allowed.
- Multiple entries for the same authors are not allowed.
- A participant may submit an entry related to ONE sub-theme ONLY. One may not juxtapose sub-themes in an entry
- Entries should be original, unpublished and non-plagiarized.
- Word Limit: 4000-5000 words (excluding footnotes).
- Individual Attachments: Name; contact details; current academic status (Year, University, etc.); undertaking as to guarantee of originality
- Entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org under the subject title "Entry for 7th RILEC – [Name(s) of Author(s)]" in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format.
- The last date for the submission of soft copies is 17th November 2019.
- Winner – INR 15,000
- First Runner Up – INR 10,000
- Second Runner Up – INR 5,000
For any queries Email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here