29 Jan 2019 10:33 AM GMT
Faculty of Legal Sciences, Shoolini University is organizing one-day National Conference on Cyber Law & Administration of Criminal Justice System on 16th of March 2019.Who can apply?Faculty of Legal Sciences, Shoolini University is looking forward to proposals in the form of abstracts from Indian as well as foreigner Academician, Corporate, Bureaucrat, policymakers, journalist,...
Faculty of Legal Sciences, Shoolini University is organizing one-day National Conference on Cyber Law & Administration of Criminal Justice System on 16th of March 2019.
Who can apply?
Faculty of Legal Sciences, Shoolini University is looking forward to proposals in the form of abstracts from Indian as well as foreigner Academician, Corporate, Bureaucrat, policymakers, journalist, and representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs, Lawyers, Research Scholars, and Students.
• Cyber Crimes against women and prevention.
• Laws relating to obscenity & indecent representation of women
• Criminal Justice Technology in the 21st century – Crime prevention & policing.
• Trends & Issues in Crimes & criminal justice
• Organized Crimes
• Technology, crime and its changing patterns.
• Cyber Crimes In India In Consonance With Laws Of Developed Countries
• Cyber terrorism:- Issues & challenges
• Hate Speech On Social Media & Its Conviction As per Indian Criminal Law
• Technology crime related to online games
• Criminal Psychology and Cyber Crimes.
• Cyber Laws & IP Issues.
• The problem of Cyber Pornography & its jurisdiction in India
• Emerging trends & challenges in Cyber Crimes
• Social Media & Legal Problems
• Co-Authorship up to a maximum of two authors is allowed. However, the registration fee will be charged separately.
• Authors may send their abstract at email@example.com.
• The abstract should not exceed 350 words, and must be accompanied by a cover page, stating the following:
• The soft copy of the final research paper must be submitted in a .doc/.docx format to firstname.lastname@example.org the subject "Research Paper Submission".
• The maximum length of the paper shall not exceed 3500 words,(excluding the footnotes/end notes/annexure/reports etc.).
• All the abstract submission are to be made in Microsoft Word (.doc) 2007/2010. Full paper has to be submitted in pdf.
• All the participants are required to send the scanned copy of the registration form, scanned copy of the payment receipt/Draft.
• The soft copies have to be sent at email@example.com.
• The hard copies of the cover letter, registration form, and the payment receipt to be submitted at the time of registration.
• School of Legal Studies in keeping with the mandate of publishing original material, adopts a stringent anti-plagiarism policy. Any paper containing any unattributed work is liable to be rejected.
• ₹750 (Early Bird Registration (Up to 18th-Feb, 2019)
• ₹1000 (Normal)
• ₹1000 (Early Bird Registration (Up to 18th-Feb, 2019)
• ₹1500 (Normal)
• ₹1500 (Early Bird Registration (Up to 18th-Feb, 2019)
• ₹2000 (Normal)
Once the payment has been made, please take a screenshot of the transaction and mail it along with the scanned copy of the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org separate registration needs to be done for co-authors.
• Submission of Abstracts by 23rd February 2019
• Notification of selected Abstracts: 25th February 2019
• Submission of full papers & Fees by 28th February 2019
• Last date for Registration via E-Mail: 1st March 2019
• NATIONAL Conference Date: 16th March 2019
There shall be the award for the Best Presentation & Best Paper. The winners will be awarded Trophies, Certificates and the cash prize.
For any queries Email at email@example.com; or contact Conference Manager: (+91)-8219178229; 9816779935
To Access Brochure click here