GNLU: Seminar On Arbitration In Energy Sector
Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar under the aegis of GNLU-GUVNL Research Fellowship on Energy Law and Policy is organising a one-day seminar on Seminar on Arbitration in Energy Sector: Issues and Challenges on May 25, 2019.
- An Introduction to Indian Arbitration Law, with a focus on the intersection between the Arbitration Act, 1996 and the Electricity Act, 2003.
- Components of an Arbitration Agreement; Issues for consideration while entering into Arbitration Agreements.
- Key legal precedents on Arbitration under the Electricity Act, 2003 and practical takeaways; Latest precedents on arbitration law in general.
- Phases in an arbitration, relevant rules, role of parties in each stage and factors that influence legal strategy.
- Evidence & Experts in Arbitration proceedings.
- Law governing the enforcement & challenge of arbitral awards.
- Rs. 8,500/-
- *This fees does not include the accommodation facility charges, in the campus. For availability of
the same, extra chargeable amount will be incurred. Please refer to this page.
- The online fee payment link is here.
For any queries Email at email@example.com; or contact
- Ms. Harsha Rajwanshi, Assistant Professor of Law, Faculty Adviser for GNLU – GUVNL Research Fellowship, firstname.lastname@example.org, +91 – 8511188725; or
- Ms. Tanwi Pareek, Research Associate, email@example.com, +91- 9512783337
To Access Brochure click here