Centre for Public Law at ILS Law College is pleased to announce its next webinar titled Romesh Thappar at 70- Romesh Thappar v. State of Madras.
Date & Day: 13th June 2020, Saturday
Time: 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm
Speakers & Moderator
· Moderator: Mr Sharath Chandran (Advocate, Madras High
· Hon'ble Justice Dama Seshadri Naidu (Judge, Bombay High Court)
· Dr Aparna Chandra (Assistant Professor, National Law University, Delhi)
· Dr Sanjay Jain (Associate Professor, Additional Charge Principal, ILS Law College)
· Ms Thulasi K Raj (Advocate, Kerala High Court, Equality Fellow, Centre for Law and Policy Research.)
· Ms Rashmi Raghavan (Student Presenter, ILS Law College)
To read the case click here
· Kindly note that only those who have their Email IDs registered in GSuite created by ilslaw.in can view the above GSuite live stream.
· To View GSuite Live Stream click here
· Others can only join the google meet, but they cannot view the GSuite live stream.
· For others, ILS Law College have organized a YouTube live stream. If anyone is interested, they can watch the live stream on YouTube by clicking here