Call For Papers: MNLU's Nat'l Seminar On Challenges In Indian Constitutional Law [10 Mar; Aurangabad]
Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad, is organizing a national seminar on Contemporary Challenges in Indian Constitutional Law.
Date: March 10, 2019
Venue: Seminar Hall, Maharashtra National Law University, Aurangabad (Govt. B.Ed. College Campus, Padampura, Aurangabad)
Research papers, case comments and articles are invited from the academic practitioners, research scholars and the students. Selected research papers, case comments and articles will be published in the form of a book with ISBN, which may be notified in due course of time to the participants.
- Student or Research Scholar (Single Author): 1,000 INR
- Student or Research Scholar (Co-Author): 1,500 INR
- Academician or Professional (Single Author): 2,000 INR
- Academician or Professional (Co-Author): 2,500 INR
• Last date for abstract submission: January 30, 2019
• Last date for full paper submission: February 15, 2019
• Last date for registration & payment: March 5, 2019
For submission of abstract, full paper, scanned copy of payment slip or DD and registration form, write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The seminar brochure can be accessed here.
The poster can be found here.
The registration form can be accessed here.