National Law Conference On Transformative Constitutionalism In India
K.L.E Society's Law College, Bengaluru, in order to promote critical thinking and research among the legal academia, organises the National Law Conference every year is organising its 3rd edition of the conference will have deliberations on the theme 'Transformative Constitutionalism in India'. It is scheduled on 8th and 9th of April 2019.
Who can apply?
- Professionals, academicians, research scholars and students can apply for the conference. Participation is strictly by registration only.
Theme: Transformative Constitutionalism in India
- Constitutionalism: A Spectrum of Ideas
- The interface of socialism and capitalism under the constitutional framework of India
- Co-operative Federalism for Transformation
- Protective Discrimination of States and Transformative Constitutionalism
- Role of Judiciary vis-a-vis Transformative Constitutionalism
- The abstract shall not exceed 300 words. It should include the following-
a. Title of the paper
c. Name of the author/s
e. Name of the institution
f. E-mail address
g. Contact details
- The abstract shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org " with the subject line "Abstract – National Conference
- The length of full paper including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, etc. shall not be less than 3000 words and shall not exceed 8000 words. The paper should be typed in Times New Roman 12-point font with 1.5 line spacing. The Footnotes shall be typed in Times New Roman 10-point font with 1 line spacing.
- The full paper should be submitted in soft copy and shall be sent to "email@example.com" after receiving a confirmation with details of payment, with the subject line "Full Paper – National Conference" along with the certificate of originality duly filled by the author(s).
- Academicians and Professionals: Rs. 1,500
- Students: Rs. 500
- Participation is limited to 100 candidates. Participation is reserved on a first come basis.
- Last Date of Submission of Abstract: 25th March 2019
- Confirmation of Abstract: 28th March 2019
- Submission of Full Paper and Registration: 3rd April 2019
For queries Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Access Brochure click here