National Seminar On Cyber Crimes: Issues And Challenges [March 9 2018]
Faculty of Law Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi is organizing National Seminar on Cyber Crimes - Issues and Challenges.
Who can apply?
Research papers/articles are invited from the academicians, researchers, policymakers, journalist, representatives of Government Organizations, civil society/NGOs and research scholars on different themes of the seminar mentioned above.
The objective of the Seminar
The objective of the seminar is to ease out, discuss, and make deliberations on the following areas.
- Citizen friendly Safe and Secure internet
- Legal Challenges in Cyber laws.
- The relationship between internet rights and internet security
- Freedom, Security and Growth in Cyberspace
- Digital Democracy and Digital Diplomacy
- Emerging Trends in Cyber World
- Role of UN for preserving Peace and Security in Cyber Space.
- Crime against Women in Cyberworld
- Crime against Children in Cyberworld
- Crime against Government in Cyberworld
- Privacy, Defamation & Data Protection in Cyberspace
- Fake ID'S in Online Social Networks (OSNs),
- Cyber Forensics & Electronic Evidence and Investigations
- Online-Consumers in Cyberspace
- Banking Financial Fraud, Scams in Cyberworld
- Net Neutrality & Regulation of Internet
- Artificial Intelligence and Cloud Computing & New Challenges
- Internet of Things, Block Chains – Emerging Challenges
- Cyber Extremism & Radicalization
Note: –The above themes are indicative and the author can send the article on any topic related to the broad theme of the Seminar.
• The Abstract not exceeding 300 words along with the title of abstract, Name of the author (s), Designation, Institution's affiliation, Full address, Mobile number and E-mail address should be sent through email to email@example.com (Convenor) and firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-convenor) latest by 25th January 2019.
• The Organizing Committee will review the submitted abstracts and decision of acceptance of abstracts.
• The Paper not exceeding 5000 words along with the title of Paper, Name of the author(s), Designation, Institution's affiliation, Mobile number and E-mail address should be sent through email to email@example.com (Convenor) and firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-convenor) latest by 26th February 2019.
• The Organizing Committee will review the submitted Papers and decision of acceptance of Papers.
• All Participating members are requested to follow the policies/rules/guidelines and abide by it.
• Submission of Abstracts by 25th January 2019
• Notification of selected Abstracts: 28th January 2019
• Submission of full papers by 26th February 2019
• Notification of selected papers: 01st March 2019
• Last date for Registration via E-Mail: 04th March 2019
• National Seminar Date: 09th March 2019
• Indian Delegates: 1000 (INR)
• Research Scholars/Students: 500 (INR)
• Foreign Delegates: 2000 (INR)
For any queries contact
Convenors of the Seminar
Dr. Ghulam Yazdani, Contact No: 9891989168
Dr. Qazi Mohammed Usman, Contact No: 9911273183
For a Brochure click here