National Seminar On Recent Development In Indian Judicial Approach Towards Timely Justice
Faculty of law, SRM University in collaboration with Jus Dicere organizing a National Seminar on Recent Development in Indian Judicial Approach towards Timely Justice in an effort to provide a forum to discuss the various facets of Recent Changes in Indian Judicial Approach.
Who can apply?
- Research papers will be invited from scholars and professionals across the country on these themes:
Central Theme - Recent Changes in Indian Judicial Approach
- Impact of Technology on Justice.
- Enlarging number of Judges for imparting Justice.
- Time Effective ADR Mechanisms.
- Digitalization and Justice.
- Challenge of the backlog of cases.
- Any related theme
- Please submit the Abstract of 200-300 words along with keywords.
- Submit abstract to email@example.com by April 05, 2019. Please do mention Author's Name, Title of Paper, and Email & Contact Number in the body of the email.
- Papers guaranteeing merit, qualifying peer review & publication policy shall be published in a UGC Recognized Journal.
- Co-authorship is allowed up to two authors.
- It is mandatory that at least one of the authors be present for paper presentation unless registered for Presentation in Absentia
- All the papers will be subject to blind peer review.
- The registration and paper submission details would be furnished subsequently after payment via email.
- Mode of payment for registration fees will be shared to selected participants via email.
1. Best Presenter - Trophy, Certificate of Merit & Book from SCC & EBC
2. Best Research Paper- Trophy, Certificate of Merit & Book from SCC & EBC
3. 5 Research Concept - Certificate of Merit & Cash Coupon from Jus Dicere
· Last date to submit Abstract: April 05th, 2019
- Last date to pay registration fees: April 06th, 2019
- The last date to submit a paper: April 08th, 2019
- Date of Seminar: April 12th, 2019
- Student (Paper Presentation): Rupees 1500 per author
- Professional & Academician (Paper Presentation): Rupees 2000 per author
- Delegate (Attendees): Rupees 1000 per person Rupees 1500 per author
- Additional Fees (In case of Absentia): Rupees 500 per author Rupees 1000 per person
For any queries contact
Ms. Nancy Garg at 8168515340
To Access Poster click here