GNLU in association with JNU and SAU is organising a research colloquium. All research papers selected for this colloquium would be published in a scopus indexed journal.
About the Event
The Colloquium will consist of three virtual events:
- Workshop Ⅰ: Research Methods relevant for Environment and Climate Change Law (21-22 May 2021)
- Workshop Ⅱ: Presentation of Research Papers and Review by Discussants (August 2021)
- Conference on Environment and Climate Change in South Asia: Presentation of Academic Research Papers (November 2021)
What Participants can expect?
- Rigorous Training in Legal Research Methods
- Introduction to new research on environment and climate change
- Mentorship that will aim to publish high-quality academic research articles in the form of a special issue of Scopus indexed open-access Journal from this region.
- Young legal academics from South Asia with 2-5 years of Teaching/Research experience.
- Commitment to participate in all three events and publish their papers in the academic journal to be selected by the organisers.
- Participation by selection. No participation fee.
● Applicants need to confirm their participation for the entire program.
● Applicants can also submit a co-authored published paper.
● The published paper can be on any legal topic.
How to Apply?
30 participants will be selected based on geographic representation and their writing sample (one) of recent publications. Selected candidates will be informed by 20th April 2021.
For More details, click here
For Application form, click here