Legal Bites: 1st National Essay Writing Competition, 2017
Legal Bites takes an initiative in the persuasion of revolution, through its 1st National Essay Writing Competition, 2017 to invoke feelings of patriotism and to establish the fact that Indians are enthusiastic about the growth and development of our country, in spite of being disapproving of certain unnecessary regulations set by the government.
The panel consists of learned and esteemed academicians who have years of experience as Senior Professors and Deans of various National Institutes of the country.
Theme of the Essay: Nation and Nationalism
- Forced Nationalism
- Fanaticism vis-à-vis Indian Politics
- Internal and External Security threat
- Cultural Emergency
- Journalistic Ethics
- Registration Fees: Rs. 400 for single authors and Rs. 500 for Co-authors.
- Mode of Payment: Registration Fees should be paid online via Legal Bites Portal.
- The participants must submit the duly filled Registration Form after making Payment.
- A confirmation email will be sent on approval of registration.
- Date of Release – 10th August, 2017
- Last Date of Registration – 20th August, 2017
- Last Date of Submission – 30th August, 2017
- Announcement of Result – 15th September, 2017
- 1st Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize Rs. 5000/-
- 2nd Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize Rs. 2000/-
- 3rd Prize – Certificate of Excellence + Medal + Cash Prize Rs. 1000/-
Shortlisted Essays will be published on our website. Certificate of Participation will be given to all the participants.
For any further details or queries, please write to [email protected] or call –
- Keshav Basotia- +91- 9818338150
- Lakshay Anand- +91-8447555305
- Shivani Gangotra-+91-9971649937
For more details, click here for access to the Brochure.