Legal Consultant Vacancy At Indian Statistical Institute
22 Dec 2018 6:30 PM GMT
Indian Statistical Institute invites applications for engaging one Consultant (Legal) on contract basis for the period of one year extendable based on need & performance. The performance of the consultant will be reviewed after every six months and the contract shall be extended or discontinued (as the case may be) depending on the performance.
Name of the Post: Legal Consultant
Remuneration: May range from `40,000/- to `50,000/- per month (Negotiable)
Age: The maximum age limit for Consultant (Legal) shall be 62 years as on 01 December 2018
- Degree of L.L.B or equivalent from a recognized university and/or Institute in India or abroad and recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- Qualified to be registered as an advocate in any State Bar Council/Bar Council of India in terms of Advocate’s Act, 1961.
- At least five years of experience in Court of Law or expert in legal matters with having five years of experience working in Government Department having handled Court Cases.
- Retired government servant of the level of SO/US/DS fulfilling the (i), (ii) & (iii) criteria may also apply for the post.
Desirable: Knowledge in RTI, Patent and IPR related matters.
How to apply?
- The interested candidates may appear in the walk-in-interview scheduled on 28 December 2018 at 11.00 am in the Conference Room of the Director’s Office along with all testimonials in original.
- The Institute holds the right to reject any application without furnishing any reason to the applicant whatsoever. Further, the applicants should submit an affidavit of No Conflict of Interest that their personal interests could not improperly influence their advice/consultancy in the exercise of their duties.
For official notification click here