Legal Executive Vacancy at National Jute Manufactures Corporation
17 Jun 2015 11:35 PM GMT
National Jute Manufactures Corporation has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Legal Executive.
- Will look after entire legal matters relating to corporation and monitor the legal cases of the units and its subsidiary Bird Jute Exports Ltd. (BJEL).
- Keep close coordination with the concerned advocates dealing with the cases with the corporations.
- Will prepare all reports/ returns relating to legal matters and attend to any other related job to be assigned.
- Review and provide legal advice on tender documents, statutory provisions of contracts and on employee related issues.
- Review of ongoing cases and advise management accordingly.
- Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
- Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and assure that they are in compliance with all statutory or legal requirement.
- Review progress of outstanding litigation and liaise with and manage external lawyers.
- Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to assist and support various business activities.
- Any other jobs assigned by management from time to time.
Degree of Law (LL.B) with 10-20 years relevant experience preferably in service, estate & corporate matters.
Age limit: Maximum age should not exceed 62 years.
How to Apply
The eligible candidates may apply by post as well as submit their CV through mail in the prescribed format with full details of qualification & experience and expected compensation to Advisor (HR), National Jute Manufactures Corporation Ltd, Chartered Bank Buildings, 4, N.S. Road, Kolkata 700001 / email@example.com by 22.06.2015.
Click here for official notification.