Legal Manager Vacancy at Engineering Projects (India) Ltd
14 Nov 2015 11:52 AM GMT
Engineering Projects (India) Ltd has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Legal Manager.
No of Posts: 02
Upper age Limit: 33 Years
Pay Scale: Rs 20600-46500
Educational Qualification: LLB with Minimum 55% marks from any recognized university.
Minimum Post Qualification Work Experience: Minimum 5 years’ post qualification executive experience in the relevant area with minimum 2 years in next below grade in a PSU/Govt. Organization or in an organization of repute, on a minimum CTC of `5.96 Lacs P.A.
- Experience and knowledge of Civil, Commercial, Contractual, and Service Labour Laws, Contractual Disputes, and Dispute Resolution Machineries in respect of Construction/ Project Industry.
- Drafting, vetting and finalizing all kinds of pleadings/legal documents to be submitted in Court/ arbitration matters, service and labour matters, and other Civil/Criminal matters.
- Appearance before the Court and Arbitral Tribunals.
- Drafting and finalization of legal documents such as Contracts, Joint Venture Agreements, Consortium, Bonds, Power of Attorney, Bank Guarantees, PP, MOUs, Legal Notices etc.
- Coordination with Advocates and Solicitors Firms. Rendering legal advice on matters referred to Legal Division by various Regional Offices/Sites and other Divisions.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are required to apply only Online through EPI’s Website (Recruitment section) www.epi.gov.in .
No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Last date for submission of online application: 25.11.2015.
Click here for official notification.