Legal Officer Recruitment At National Institute Of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) Recruitment
4 Oct 2018 4:16 PM GMT
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj is a premier Institute of national and international repute in terms of capacity-building and research in the realm of Rural Development and related aspects. The Institute proposes to engage the services of suitable candidates on temporary basis on contract basis for one (01) position of Legal Officer on contract basis.
Name of the Post: Legal Officer
No. of Post: 01 (One)
Age: Below 40 years (Relaxation as per Government of India norms)
Consolidated Remuneration: Rs. 50,000/- p.m.
Period of Engagement: Initial engagement will be for a period of one year and extendable based on the performance and requirement of the Institute.
- B. /BL from a Recognized University
- More than three years of experience as law practitioner/ legal officer/ advisor in any Organisation preferably Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous Organisation;
- Preference would be given to the candidates having experience in arbitration/ dispute resolution & service matters.
How to apply?
- The candidates should apply through online registration available on the website nird.org.in
- The last date for submitting applications is 20.10.2018 (05:30 PM). Applications received after the due date and time will not be considered.
For official notification click here