Legal Officer Vacancy at Power Finance Corporation Limited
24 Aug 2015 4:16 PM GMT
Power Finance Corporation Limited has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Legal Officer.
No of Post: 01
Age Limit: 30 Years
Pay Scale: Rs 24,900- 3%- 50500 (on IDA Pay Pattern)
- LL.B (3Years) with Minimum 50% marks; OR
- 5-Year Integrated Law Course with minimum 50% marks .The candidate should have enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council.
- Minimum 2 years of Post Qualification experience in a Law Firm or as a Law Officer in Legal Department of a Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Central/ State Government or of a Public Sector Undertaking.
- Preference will be given to the candidates having experience in dealing matters related to Recovery of Debts under Debt Recovery Tribunal ,DRAT,BIFR, SARFAESI etc.
How to Apply
- All the candidates may apply online .Click here to Apply.
- Candidates are required to deposit a non refundable fee of Rs 500/-
- Candidates are required to take a print of the system generated Registration-Cum-Application Form. A recent passport size photograph must be affixed on the Registration cum application form and the same shall be sent along with the PFC copy of challan and self attested photocopy of proof of date of birth ,category, qualifications, experience and last emoluments drawn by Post in a cover Superscribing : “ APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………, Application No……………………..” Addressed to “ The Senior Manager (HR), Power Finance Corporation Limited , 1, UrjaNidhi Barakhamba Lane , New Delhi- 110001” by September 11, 2015.
Last date for submission of Application: September 7, 2015
Click here for Advertisement.