Legal Officer Vacancy at Exim Bank
Export-Import Bank of India, an all-India financial institution engaged in financing, facilitating and promoting India’s international trade invites application for the post of Legal Officer on Contract.
Name of Post: Legal Officer
No. of Post: 04 (Four)
Essential Academic Qualification:
- Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks.
- Practicing advocate with 3 years’ experience would be preferred for all categories.
- Candidates with at least 3 years of post-qualification legal experience and should possess excellent oral and written communication skills and must be able to present and defend complex legal arguments.
- Candidates must have knowledge of banking law & practice regulations and procedures and recovery proceedings under SARFAESI Act, DRT, IBC and recovery actions.
- The remuneration for an officer on contract would be ₹14,00,000/- per annum (70% fixed Component and 30% variable Component) with an annual increase based on satisfactory performance.
How to apply?
- Interested candidates must fill in the Online Application Form
- Application in any other format will not be considered and will be rejected by the Bank, irrespective of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Only Online Applications will be considered by the Bank.
- Application fees and intimation charges (Non-refundable) of ₹600/- for General and OBC candidates, ₹100/- (Intimation charges) for SC/PWD candidates.
Application Deadline: April 28, 2018 till 5:00 PM
For official notification click here