Legal Research Assistant Vacancy at CCL NLSIU
The Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Bangalore has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Legal Research Assistant.
No of Post: 01
Remuneration: Payment will be according to the qualifications and experience.
Essential Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in field of law
Experience: Minimum two years court practice in the field of human rights/ child rights.
- Good skills in legal advice and representation, ability to analyze macro issues and write concise/quality and analytical research documents in English, building critical collaborative partnerships with government, NGOs and wider civil society actors (networks, coalitions)
- Able to conceptualize, establish systems and lead teams in order to promote research and also review program and project output.
- Ability to speak, read and write in Kannada
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send in their applications either by email or post along with
1. Updated CV’s
2. Application form (downloaded from the website: https://www.nls.ac.in/ccl/ or https://www.nls.ac.in )
3. Attested copies of the testimonials (Main Degree Certificates)
at The Coordinator, Centre for Child and the Law (CCL), National Law School of India University (NLSIU), Nagarbhavi, Bangalore – 560 072 or can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission of application: Saturday 2nd April 2016
Click here for official notification