Legal Training Officer Vacancy at Human Rights Law Network [HRLN]
Human Rights Law Network [HRLN] has invited applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Legal Training Officer for their Prisoners’ Rights Initiative.
Remuneration:Based on experience
- Bachelor’s degree + Masters in Social Science or Humanities (Law degree preferred)
- Experience of conducting trainings
- Comfortable with Public Speaking
- Experience/ understanding of working in the Indian judiciary system.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; proficiency in the English language
- Experienced in a trainer position – at least 3 years with increasing responsibility
- Worked with legal networks, civil society organisations and/or advocacy groups.
How to Apply: The candidates maysend an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with:
- Their CV
- A covering letter explaining your suitability for the post and addressing each of the requirements set out above, stating where you gained the qualifications, experience, skills and knowledge whether within formal or informal settings.
- Also provide 2 recent work or academic references with contact details (phone and email)
Click here for the official notification.