Legally Yours and Achievers Guild jointly launches India Law Schools Index
Legally Yours and Achievers Guild, Bhopal has jointly launched India Law School Index [ILSI], a complete free database of all Indian law colleges. Approximately 33,000 students appeared for CLAT 2014 and the results are out. While around 1800 students will make it to the National Law Schools, rest of them will be looking for options. ILSI aims to facilitate and help them in informed decision making, by preparing a list of law schools in the country with relevant information.
Speaking to Live Law, Raghul Sudheesh, Legally Yours – Executive Editor said, “The students as of now are unaware of many good law colleges/law schools other than those in CLAT. Our aim is to spread as much information as possible to the aspirants and let them make an informed choice. I request college authorities to voluntarily furnish more information to us, so that we can disseminate it to a larger audience.”
The details of Law Schools in ILSI will include:
2. Courses offered
3. Admission procedure
4. Annual Fees
5. Faculty (permanent/faculty to be highlighted)
6. Academic Publications
7. Events (Moot courts, debates, parliamentary debates, fests, etc.)
8. Placements (on-campus and off-campus)
4. Hostel and Mess facilities
10. Structure of various courses offered, internship periods
11. Optional subjects offered.
12. Library facility and databases.
13. College infrastructure.
14. Student scholarships (if any).
15. Contact details of admission in-charge
For any further details if required, please contact Siby Sudhakaran at 09893023458 or [email protected] . College representatives can also contact Siby Sudhakaran for furnishing details about their respective college.
Law School News, Law Schools in India, Indian Law Colleges, Indian Law School Index.