LLOYD Law College: CLEA Regional Conference - 2016
LAW COMMISSION OF INDIA, COMMONWEALTH LEGAL EDUCATION ASSOCIATION (CLEA) ASIA-INDIA and LLOYD LAW COLLEGE are organizing the prestigious CLEA Regional Conference on the topic ‘Freedom of Speech and Expression’ from 5th to 6th November, 2016 at Lloyd Law College, Greater Noida.
The event is open for contributions from Judicial Members and Policymakers, Lawyers, Academicians and Legal Research Scholars (Ph.D and LL.M./M.Phil) from India or abroad to investigate, appraise and review laws relating to the freedom of speech and expression to foster better understanding and insight of the law in their scope, operation, interpretation and application.
Participants interested in availing accommodation must inform their requirements to the Convenor by email to firstname.lastname@example.org the time of paper submission to enable the organizers to make necessary arrangements.
- Announcement of the conference: 24 August, 2016
- Abstract submission deadline: 20 September, 2016
- Intimation regarding abstract selection: 23 September, 2016
- Date of final paper submission: 17 October, 2016
- Date of conference: 5 & 6 November, 2016
For more details, click here.