Louis M. Brown and Foster S. Mosten International Client Consultation Competition, 2017
Symbiosis Law School, Pune will be hosting the Louis M. Brown and Foster S. Mosten International Client Consultation Competition, 2017 (India National Rounds) from February 03, 2017 to February 05, 2017 at Symbiosis Law School, Pune Campus.
Register by December 20, 2016 (Tuesday)
The Competition promotes greater knowledge and interest among law students in the preventive law and counselling functions of law practice. It also encourages students to develop interviewing, planning, and analytical skills in the lawyer-client relationship in the law office.
Interviewing and advising are a significant part of most lawyers’ work. The Competition is affiliated with the International Bar Association and collaborates closely with law societies and bar associations throughout the world.
The 2017 ICCC will be hosted by University of Kent, Canterbury, England from April 19 – 22, 2017. Only the winning team of the national rounds will be eligible to represent themselves in the world rounds.
This competition shall be (a) Only Law Colleges / Universities recognized by the Bar Council of India are eligible to participants and the bona fide students pursuing LL.B. in Three Year / Five Year Degree programmes in aforementioned institutions, during the current academic year.
Each team shall consist of TWO participants and limited to only ONE Team per College / University.
Registrations would be accepted on a ‘first come first serve’ basis. Interested teams must provisionally register with Symbiosis Law School, Pune by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org latest by December 20, 2016 (Tuesday). The registration amount is Rs.3500 payable through Demand Draft.
- Last Date for Provisional Registration: December 20, 2016 (Tuesday)
- Last Date for submission of Demand Draft and Registration Form (Soft Copy):December 31, 2016 (Saturday)
- Last Date for submission of Demand Draft and Registration Form (Hard Copy):January 11, 2017 (Wednesday)
- Submission of Travel Form: January 15, 2017 (Sunday)
- Dates of the Competition: February 03 – 05, 2017
Click here to download Rules and Regulations
FOR ANY CLARIFICATION / QUERY YOU MAY CONTACT THE BELOW MENTIONED PERSON:
Email ID: email@example.com
Student – In – Charge
- Ridhish Rajvanshi, Co – Convenor, SLSP – Student Bar Association: +917768061261
- Varuna Agrawal, Student Co-Ordinator, International Moots & ADR, SLSP – Student Bar Association: +91 99217-48018
- Steffi Punnose, Member, SLSP – Student Bar Association:+91 97667-11258
- Aditya Sharma, Member, SLSP – Student Bar Association:+91 83870-30303
Student Hospitality (Accommodation and Conveyance):
- Nishitaa Kaushik, Member, SLSP – Student Bar Association:+91 94228-19230
- Siddhant Bhargava, Member, SLSP – Student Bar Association:+91 70665-40689