LPU’S 1st Youth Vibe National Moot Court Competition, 2016
Dates- 20th – 22nd October, 2016
Venue- Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar
Eligibility- Students of three year and five year law degree courses from any University / Law School / College/ Department are eligible to apply for registration of their team.
The teams interested to participate are required to confirm their participation by sending an email attaching the scanned copy of Annexure-A (Registration form), duly filled, to email@example.com by 10th of October, 2016.
The registered teams shall submit the pdf copy of their memorial for both sides by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 23:59 hours of 14th of October, 2016 and shall send 1 printed copy (for each side) of such memorials by 17th of October, 2016.
- Winning Team Award – The winning team will receive certificate of winning, trophy and aprize worth Rs. 25000/-.
- First Runners-Up Team Award –The first runners up team will receive a certificate of Runnersup, trophy and a prize worth Rs. 12500/-.
- Best Student Advocate/Counsel – The Best Student Advocate/Counsel will receive a trophyand certificate.
- Best Memorial -The team submitting the best Memorial will receive a trophy and Certificate.
- All the participants will be awarded with the participation certificate.
Contact Persons (Students):
- Rajiv Ranjan ( 3rd Year B.B.A.LL.B) – 9056458075,
- Jaya Harsha (3rd Year B.B.A.LL.B)- 8084224388
Please refer to the given link below for moot problem, rules and registration form.