Manager (Legal) Recruitment At Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC)
4 Oct 2018 4:06 PM GMT
NLC India Limited (Formerly Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited), a premier „NAVRATNA‟ Public Sector Enterprise looking for energetic & result oriented talents for recruitment to the post of Manager (Legal).
Name of the post: Manager (Legal)
No. of post: 02 (Two)
Minimum Salary: INR 70000
- Should possess a Bachelor of Law Degree (3 years or 5 years) from a recognized university;
- Practicing Advocates should have enrolled as an Advocate with any State Bar Council in India.
- Post Graduate Degree in Law with specialization in Commercial Laws / Contractual matters and Labour Laws; and
- Adequate knowledge on computer will have an added advantage.
- Minimum Post qualification experience of 05 years as practicing advocate from the date of enrolment with successful track record of handling matters relating to Labour & Service, Commercial Contracts, Taxation, Revenue matters, Land Acquisition, Arbitration and other civil laws. Adequate experience in drafting of Deeds, Conveyance pleadings, Legal scrutiny of title deeds and other security documents is essential; (or)
- Minimum 05 years of Post qualification experience as Legal executive in Legal Departments of any reputed industrial organization, Government / public sector undertakings including scheduled banks; (or)
- Minimum 05 years of Post qualification experience in the listed companies as Legal executive, subject to meeting the comparable compensation/profile, as prescribed; (or)
- Candidates having combined experience for the stipulated period of 05 years both as a practicing Advocate and Legal Executive in a reputed Industrial organization / Govt. / PSE / Scheduled Banks / listed companies will also be considered, subject to satisfying the other eligible criteria. Desirable Candidates having HR background/experience will have an added advantage.
How to apply?
- Eligible applicants should Register and Apply ONLINE only through NLC India Limited‟s website nlcindia.com
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Before registering/applying online, the candidates should possess valid e-mail ID, which should remain valid at least for one year.
- The candidates can access the online application portal at www.nlcindia.com. The Online application portal will be active from 10:00 hours on 19-09-2018 to 17:00 hours on 09-10-2018.
- Online Registration Starting Time & Date: 10:00 hours on 19-09-2018
- Online Registration Closing Time & Date: 17:00 hours on 09-10-2018
- Last Date for Receipt of Registration-Cum-Application Form: 17:00 hours on 16-10-2018.
For official notification click here